Rules are generally pretty lax if you ever use the forums. Just don't be a dick and don't do anything that's illegal
- If I wasn't lazy, I probably would write something here
Who am I? No one special sadly. Just a regular dude with very messy hair.
That was boring!
"He was a man send on a mission to become the best..." nah, actually that was pretty much it. I'm just a tall gremlin who spends most of his time shitposting or working on clunky art/programming. It do make me happy tho!
- Painting & drawing
- Slashing demons in DMC games I might hold a world record in a boss battle by accident
- Reading trashy ghost, aliens or other paranormal stories
What am I making?
For all intents and purposes, everything I write here can be considered to be in limbo
- A browser multiplayer game: Done? I sure have a lot to polish though
- An online drawing bord: Done. But will be adding stuff to it
- A 3D dwarf fortress clone written in rust: come back in a decade
What I like & recommend
I have the taste of teenage girl who had her first breakup mixed with the taste of the background orchestria of a depressed noir detective. Here are some I'll never can get tired of... usually
- now, now - school friends ← underrated
- Childish Gambino - Redbone
- Ben Beal - Smile
- Crustation - Purple ← underrated
- Gorillaz - Rhinestone Eyes
- Daft Punk - Something About Us
- Casey Edwards - Appetite ← underrated
- Yeule - Pocky Boy ← underrated
- Yung Bae - Selfish High Heels Yes, it's better than the original
- La Femme - Paradigme Maybe makes me forgive the French for eating frogs
I know, I know. Still I can't find this content elsewhere.
- LoreRunner - really cozy talks about the lore/story of various media
- Noclip - fun peek behind the scenes of video games development
- Accursed Farms - usually a nice peek at obscure, experimental and pretty old games with fun commentary
- Adam Duff - dude who draws cool dark fantasy art while talking about his life experiences. Can be relaxing
My favourite form of escapism
- Devil May Cry - Made me pretend a jacket hanger was Sparda as a kid, 10/10
- Deus Ex - great OST and respects your creativity
- Thief - Hard to not like horror themed sneaking game
- Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Tremere best clan, Gary Golden and Beckett best boys
- Outer Wilds - unintentionally opressive, but also has sense of wonder few games can match outer wilds as in the space puzzle/exploration game. Not the RPG
BOOKS & READING
These are books/authors who shaped how I view the world or I just enjoyed. If you complain, remember it always could be way worse
- Letters from a Stoic by Seneca - cheap theraphy for my anxious ass. Still glad I had it to poke my nose in few streets away from my high school while I dealt with anxienty. Did it specifically help my anxiety? Not really, but it made me do things even if I'm afraid of them which in turn did help.
- Foundations of Economics: A Beginner's Companion by Yanis Varoufakis A modern economist who impresses me on every step. He almost effortesly throws in history, philosophy and science in his works and tells a deep albeit controversial story. This being one of his earlier works, is a good start
- The Stranger by Camus - I know this is supposed to be a "serious' work, but for me it read as dark commedy, and that's why I enjoy it so much. I've picked it by chance and read it within a weekend or so. No regrets
Hi, you can contact and find me in following ways.mail: email@example.com
steam: I don't play as much as I used to, but if you want to check my screenshots or say hi, you can
gitlab: Where I manage my programming stuff.